According to the resolution of the Commercial Court of Zaporizhzhia region dd. 28.11.2019 within the framework of the case No. 908/2828/19 about the bankruptcy of Zaporizhtransformator PrJSC the debtor received claims from a number of creditors, including
- Prominvestbank - for UAH 6.1 billion;
- Sberbank - for UAH 2.2 billion;
- ING Bank N.V. - UAH 741 million;
- ING Bank - for UAH 214.2 million;
- Ukreximbank - for UAH 459.6 million;
- Raiffeisen Bank Aval - for UAH 435.7 million;
- TAScombank - for UAH 213.9 million.
In addition, its creditor’s claims were stated by a group of Cypriot companies, including
- Zadano Limited - for UAH 182.5 million;
- Azidano Limited - for UAH 182.5 million;
- Karatanov Limited - UAH 182.5 million;
- Artamarе Limited - UAH 146.9 million.
As Finbalance wrote, on October. 31 the Economic Сourt of Zaporizhzhia region within the cases No.908/2828/19 of bankruptcy of Zaporizhtransformator satisfied a motion of property administrator and seized all movable and immovable property of the enterprise (in particular, that, which is pledged and mortgaged by the third parties).
The proceedings in the case of bankruptcy of Zaporizhtransformator were initiated by the court resolution dated October, 17 (at the initiative of the company itself).
According to court materials, upon the information received from the enterprise, the amount of its credit debts comes to UAH 10 billion, and the value of collateral – UAH 1.36 billion. In addition to that, as of 30.06.2019 the volume of assets of a debtor, which can be directed to satisfaction of claims of the creditors, was assessed in the amount of UAH 3.86 billion.
Zaporozhtransformator PrJSC is associated with Kostiantyn Hryhoryshyn. The ultimate beneficiary of the company according to the State Register is Leonid Pivovarov (Switzerland).
Read here about the bankruptcy case of "Lugansk Energy Association" (also associated with Grigorishin).